Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All By Myself

I finished a project all by myself!  For myself - totally and utterly unaffiliated with my kids!



I signed up for a stained glass class at the local glass shop and this is my first project.  I thought it'd be nice to do something creative once in awhile.  Since I went back to school, changed careers, and had kids I haven't done any art.  Sad I know but it's the way it is right now.  The kids will get older, it will get easier.

Now I'm off to get the second project drawn up...


I've shared this post:
DIY Craft Projects
Mom on Timeout 
Salt Tree

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Hop! How nice to do something just for yourself. It's a reminder to all us busy Moms. And it's beautiful. I love the purple-pink!

toady mama said...

Thanks for saying so!

Misty said...

It looks great! It's good for us (as mothers) to find hobbies and interests outside of our normal routines.

Crystal C. said...

Stopping by on my way through the Hip Homeschool Hop! I love this! It's beautiful. Is a project like this incredibly difficult to do? Especially for us who are about as "artsy" as a rock? I'm glad you find some time for yourself - makes us better moms all around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...