Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Free Fishing Notebook Printables


Family values are very important.  Every family has their most cherished principles.  If my husband and I sat down and made a list of our most important values I'm 100% certain his number one would be love of fishing.  He would make a concession if you loved lure fishing more than fly fishing but it's still not really deviating.

So you get the picture how important fishing is in our house.  We do a lot of fishing but our homeschool is lacking in creative writing.  I feel we don't try to do enough as well as older Toad finds it harder than it needs to be or he should.  So we need to spend more time on the subject.

Because of all this, I was really excited to get a new freebie today.  The Crafty Classroom is sharing some free fishing printables with nice graphics here.  The printables are all free but the page has lots of ads on it, FYI.  

I know we'll put them to good use as we can combine one of our most frequent, most favorite activities with one of our least!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...