Monday, August 27, 2012

Boy's Life Archive

Image Source:  http://www.trussel.com/prehist/boyslife/boyslife.htm

 "The Wayback Machine"

This is really neat.  It's got all the back issues of Boy's Life Magazine.  The back issues have great how - to's.

And most people know by now Neil Armstrong died this week.  I didn't know he was an Eagle Scout.  My boys love going to the Kennedy Space Center and when I told them the news they said, "Who?"  When I reminded them of the pictures they saw of the first footprint on the moon and his famous 'mankind' quote they said "Oh, Wow."  I'm sure his accomplishments will continue to inspire other generations to "Wow".

Here's the link to one of the longer profiles about him from Boy's Life.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...